It was my first time this morning to purchase movie tickets from SureSeats. Though I have an account, I just used the site a lot of times to check on movie schedules.
Before, I did not really bother trying its Reserve/Buy features because whenever I would try to Reserve/Buy, it does not seemed to work for Alabang Town Center except for the other Ayala Malls.
But earlier I was happy because things worked out okay. Though I don't have an M-Pass, I was glad that I can still purchase using a credit card. In the purchase, a Convenience Fee was included, which made the tickets a bit pricey. It saved us though from getting in a queue at the cinemas, and we got to choose good seats compared to when we watched Man of Steel.
So how do you buy a ticket?
1. Go to www.sureseats.com.
2. Login to your account.
3. Choose the Ayala Mall Cinema of your choice.
4. Click on either the Reserve or Buy buttons or whichever is available.
5. Choose the schedule of the movie of your choice, then click the Next button.
5. You will be directed to the seat map where you can choose your seats. The boxes with the green highlights are seats that are still available while those without the highlights are already taken.
6. Choose your preferred payment and click on the Get Seats! button. A message will pop-up and be sure to read and understand the directions.
7. You will then be directed to their credit card payment site. Just fill-in the details and wait for the confirmation page to show-up.
8. Once the page has shown-up, be ready to print the ticket with your confirmation code. You may also check your email for your ticket purchase and confirmation code.
9. Then at the cinema entrance, be sure to show the printed ticket with your signature, together with the credit card that you used for the purchase.
Enjoy the movie! : )