I made an account on coins.ph the other day to move some of my bitcoins in one place.
I have been using the service for less than two weeks now and there are things that I already like about it:
- I can immediately convert my BTC to PHP or vice-versa since there are two wallets in an account: Peso Wallet and Bitcoin Wallet. The conversion processing time just takes seconds.
- I can buy load for my own or somebody else's phone anytime as long as my wallets are funded, and I am able to earn 5% rebate from buying load.
- I can add money anytime using their different modes of payment. I prefer using BPI Mobile -- Transfer to Anyone to add funds to my wallet. The first time I did it took me 2 hours but today, it just took me 5 mins. Processing Fee: P10.
- You can also pay your bills using the service but I have not yet tried this one. I might try it one of these days so I can see what the confirmation receipt looks like.
- Their Support Team responds to inquiries promptly.
- They have tasks that you can do to earn some bits.
I think it is simple and easy to use. It has a purpose not only to store your bitcoins or money but you also can earn from using it. Sign-up if you haven't! :)